REVIEW – Each week, I record an episode for my podcast 247 Real Talk. On many occasions when I have a guest on the show, I usually read from their media pitch kit. Since my office/studio is usually dimly lit, I often squint to see what I am reading. A nice desk-mounted LED light the spans my podcast workstation would be a nice addition. Enter the Eppiebasic Architect Clamp Desk Lamp!!
What is it?
The Eppiebasic Architect Clamp Desk Lamp is a 24W LED Desk Lamp that features 4 Color Modes and 5 Brightness Levels. It is 31.5 inches in length, offers 2350lux which is about 100w incandescent bulb equivalent. It also features a memory function that remembers the last lighting setting when turned on again or even plugged in again. The adjustable clamp work on a desk edge up to 3.34in/ 8.5cm in thickness.
What’s in the box
1 x Eppiebasic Architect 24 Watts Desk Lamp with Clamp
1 x UL Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
Design and features
- Super Wide, Large and Bright: With an ultra-wide 31.5 inch 24W LED light bar, this tall desk lamp illuminates the entire desk, ideal for a multi-monitor workstation, large table for the home office, drawing, sewing, crafting, painting, reading. Maximum working height up to 27.5 inches.
- No Screen Glare & 100% Flicker-Free: Equipped with 45° angled away LEDs and side lighting design, it illuminates only your desk and keyboard, no reflected glare on the screen or in eyes which can help you better see what you’re working on, reducing eye fatigue, NO flickering, NO ghost-freeze.
- Auto-Dimming & Multi Lighting Modes: The 1000Lm bright desk lamp Built-in intelligent light sensor will detect surrounding light intensity and auto-adjust to the best brightness level for your work environment. It includes 5 dimming levels and 4 color temperatures modes (3,000K- 6,500K, RA>85). The memory function memorizes your last setting.
- Minimalistic Style & Saving Space: The modern desk light with sensitive touch buttons that are easy to control, the durable and flexible silicone neck allows you to turn the desk mount lamp to any angle possible according to your needs. The scratch-resistant metal clamp supports the maximum thickness of desk edge up to 3.34-inches.
- No flickering LEDs and diffused lighting gently
- Flexible neck design allows it to bend in any direction
- The space-saving clamp can be fixed on 3.34in/ 8.5cm thickness desk edge
- Durable structure with powder-coated aluminum alloy and silicone
Light Length: 31.5-Inches
LED Numbers: 160 LEDs
Lumen: 1000 Lm
Brightness: 5 Levels
Color Temperature: 3000K-6500K
Control type: Touch
Metal Clamp: 3.34 in/ 8.5 cm thickness desk edge
Working Screen Size: Up to 38-inches
This lamp is made up of a base with a clamp, a stem that has the power cable running through it, and the main body at the top that includes the controls and the light. See the photos below.
Assembling the lamp and attaching it to a desk and easy and basic processes. Once plugged in, you can cycle through the functions including the color temperatures and the brightness levels. The touch capability is very responsive.
The following photo shows the controls and their individual function.
The lamp works well and provides great overall light. I leave mine at 6500K and it is great for reading. The touch control also works well and the clamp has remained well fixed in place on my desk. The auto-dimming feature is nice but not something I regularly use. There are times when I use the dimming control if I am not reading but still want useful light over my control board.
What I like
- The length of the light
- The build quality
- The adjustability
- The overall quality of light that it provides
What I’d change
- Nothing that I can think of at the moment
After using the Eppiebasic LED lamp for a while and for every podcast since I received it, I am very happy with its performance and the light source. The adjustability is great and the all-around build quality is good. IMHO the quality/features versus price are also great. I give it a well done!!
Where to buy: Amazon
Source: The sample for this review was provided by Eppiebasic