GoodRx not only shows you the closest pharmacy to you, wherever you are in the US, but more importantly, it also finds the cheapest pharmacy to pick up prescriptions in your area. Many Americans don’t realize that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy, so GoodRx is really helpful in saving you money … especially in this economy where every dollar counts.
All you need to do is type in the name of the drug you were prescribed, enter the area code and compare the costs. It’s that simple. It’s free and available on iOS, on Android and at GoodRx.com.
Here at home, we typically fill our prescriptions at the CVS at Target because it’s convenient but since they don’t always have the lowest price, it’s always a good idea to compare the cost with other local pharmacies. That’s why it’s also a good idea to either have your doctor give you a written prescription that you can take to the pharmacy of your choosing or ask them to wait while you choose your pharmacy before they call it in for you. It will take you less than a minute to compare costs on GoodRx and it’s well worth the time.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.