Listen to “Navigating the Life Stages of ADHD: Key Concerns in Diagnosing and Treating Adults” with Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D., surveys the latest research on ADHD in adults, how to ensure an accurate diagnosis, how to identify the detailed risks within each domain of impairment, and key recommendations and treatments to address symptoms.
- “Very considerate, clear, consistent on his messaging, and you can tell, passionate about his work.”
- “Wonderful, succinct speaker!! Learned more in an hour than MANY hours spent elsewhere!”
- “Very well presented and organized! Excellent delivery of information that is cutting edge.”
- “That was fantastic, Dr Barkley packed so much information into an hour it was astounding.”
- “This was excellent, thank you! A wonderful three part series: as an adult with ADD, a parent of an ADD child and as a MHP, I found this information incredibly helpful and relevant.”
Related recommended resources:
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on September 8, 20, 2020. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
Updated on September 17, 2020