Listen to “Navigating the Life Stages of ADHD: Key Concerns in Diagnosing and Treating Adolescents” with Timothy Wilens, M.D.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
(Part 2 of a Three-Part Series on Managing ADHD Across the Lifespan)
As Timothy E. Wilens, M.D., shares, preventive education, a proper diagnosis of ADHD and comorbid conditions, and the identification of “stress points” will ease the transition to adulthood and set teens up for a successful launch.
- “An excellent webinar. Very good instructor, he really knows what he’s talking about.”
- “Very nice presentation of outcome data — critical for parents who balk at treatment with medication.”
- “This was great! Very clear but not rigid, complicated topics in user friendly language, easy to follow.”
- “Another excellent speaker… very helpful information and suggestions for the parent.”
- “Wonderful information, slide and presentation! Thank you so much. I’m excited to share this with others.”
Related recommended resources:
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on August 26, 2020. ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/
Updated on September 9, 2020